Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Playin in the dirt

Today they started working on the yard at the house. They are putting sprinklers and grass in. Thank goodness because there is soooooo much dirt around here! They delivered a truckload of soil and of course kiddo had to go play in it today. She was so dirty but was having a great old time! Add some water and she was pretty much in heaven.




I am 38 weeks pregnant today and I am so ready to have this baby. She is taking up every inch of my abdomen! There isn't much more room and I am getting more and more uncomfortable. I get up to pee probably 4-5 times a night and I am having a hard time getting comfortable to sleep. Plus, everything gives me heartburn. If I eat anything too late (after 6:00 pm) then I am up in the middle of the night with heartburn. I am so ready to have this baby and finally meet her! I think Kennedy is more excited then I am. She asks to hold the baby every day. I have a doctor appointment on Friday and I want to confirm everything to be induced on the 27th (hopefully). That is one week from today! Yeah! I will let you know!

1 comment:

Richard said...

She is just 2QT! Having fun seems to be her mission in life! LOL