It looks like this baby girl will be coming on Tuesday unless she decides to come earlier. I had a doctor appointment on Friday morning and all looks great. The baby is low, I am effaced and 2 cm dilated. All those Braxton Hicks contractions I have been having are working! The doctor wants me to come in on Tuesday morning to be induced.
I have to call the hospital at 8:30 in the morning and see if they are ready for me (make sure they aren't too busy). Once I get there they will get me hooked up and give me some meds to get my contractions going. My doctor thinks it will go pretty quickly and I should have her in the afternoon. Pretty exciting! If I have her early enough on Tuesday then I will go home on Wednesday. If I have her later in the day then I will go home on Thursday.
I am so ready for this little girl to arrive. I want to hold her and kiss her! Kennedy asks every day if she can hold the baby so I know she is excited. My bag is packed and I am ready as I cold go in to labor any time. ;-)
We are settling in our house and really really loving it. Kennedy LOVES being close to Booboo and Papa (Cathy and Larry) and we love all the room she has to roam the yard. Plus, it weather has been so nice we have been swimming a bunch. I started some seeds for the garden and can't wait to plant them. I planted beets, rainbow chard, basil, pie pumpkins, big pumpkins, butterstick squash, summer squash and there is already tomatoes and strawberries planted. I will be so happy when they are all planted and growing big in the garden.
The yard is being worked on right now for grass. We have a bunch of dirt around the house (which makes it impossible to keep the house and floors clean) so a crew has been here to run sprinklers for sod next week. When we come home from the hospital we should have grass. I am really happy about this.
I will keep you posted how things are progressing but it looks like Tuesday we will be able to post some pictures on our new baby girl! Can't wait!
Science Lesson
14 years ago

1 comment:
I'm ready to go too! LOL.
I like to see you are gardening. It is so rewarding to grow your own veggies!
Your new place sounds like a good "fit" for all of you. That's great!
LuvUMoes,
Dad
Post a Comment