Last weekend we had a family reunion in Fallbrook. It sure was fun seeing everyone! Now that most of my cousins have kids, it is so much fun to get together and watch the kids play. I didn't take very many pictures, but here are a few. Kennedy had a BLAST playing all her cousins, jumping in the jumpy, eating snow cones and swimming in the pool. I wish we all could get together more often. It was soooooo hot. When we got out of the car it was 96. I stayed inside most of the time because it was just too darn hot for me.
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
I had a lot of fun seeing everyone. You are right. It was hot! And as usual with these things, 2 days after the reunion, the weather is perfect! LOL
It is always fun when our family gets together.
Post a Comment