Yesterday we found a grocery store that is a vegetarian store with all local produce, pre-made meals and food. It is awesome and the food there is great. There is a park right across the street so Cathy, Larry, me and Matt all took Kennedy there yesterday. It was a very cool spot and just a half a mile from our hotel.
Kennedy seems to be getting better each day but still has her cold. We don't want her to go under the water yet because of her ear infection. She has gone in the water, just not under. Matt and I have quickly realized that vacations are much different with kids. We are able to have a great time and relax as much as possible. Matt and I have both started feeling like we are getting Kennedy's cold so we have been laying low and taking naps when Kennedy takes naps. We are having a wonderful time and really enjoying spending the time with Cathy, Larry, Julie and Bob.

1 comment:
I hope everyone gets, and stays healthy!. Looks like a great place to be, for sure. Have fun!
LuvU,
Dad
Post a Comment