Yesterday we had a family day of just me, Matt and Kennedy. We found a great beach called
DT Fleming that is only about 4 miles from our hotel. We are finding that where our hotel is, the beach is mostly rock and with high tide, it doesn't leave any room for a beach towel for lounging. So, we took a drive and were lucky to have found
DT Fleming beach. We hung out for a couple hours and enjoyed a beautiful warm sunny day.
I also took a belly pic because I am now 27 weeks pregnant. This is the first week that I am feeling pregnant. I am starting to notice when I walk I am getting tired quicker and when I need to bend down to pick something up, my belly is getting in the way. This little girl is very active and starting to kick me in the ribs.
The picture below is pretty funny - it was first thing in the morning and she put grammy's glasses on.
.JPG)
Here I am 27 weeks pregnant. I feel bigger then I look.
.JPG)
In this picture we were getting ready to visit
Lahaina for dinner. See the next post for more
Lahaina pictures.
1 comment:
Wow - you are looking great Paige! Isn't it wierd how you feel huge, but don't really look like it in pictures . . .well I think I'm much bigger than you even in the pictures . . guess I better stop with the ice cream! :) Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment