Saturday, May 1, 2010

Maui Aquarium

Today Matt and I took Kennedy to the Maui Aquarium and on the way Kennedy fell asleep in the car so we kept driving (she was cranky and needed the little cat nap) and ended up in Wailea where Matt and I got married. We couldn't get out of the car cause K was sleeping but it was cool to back in the area where we got married almost 4 years ago. Who knew the next time I would be visiting the area I would have my daughter and be pregnant.

Once Kennedy woke up we went to the aquarium and had a great time. It is a nice facility right on the water. It's not huge but it kept us occupied for an hour or two. After that we enjoyed a nice lunch water front. Doesn't get much better then that!

Kennedy is getting better as her nose isn't running as bad and her cough is going away. Let's keep hoping that each day she keeps getting better and better.

Here are a few pictures from today:

1 comment:

Richard said...

Hi Moes',
It looks like you are having a great time. I think we've been to that Aquarium (about 4 years ago...LOL). It is pretty cool to walk through that tunnel and see all the fish. The little pools outside were cool, too.
Kennedy looks like she is soaking it all up.
I Hope she keeps getting better and you all have a great time!
LuvUGuysABigOl'Bunch,
Dad