Tuesday, March 9, 2010

19 Weeks along

As of yesterday, I am 19 weeks pregnant and almost half way through! I can't believe how fast it is going. I guess that is what happens when life is busy! I have been feeling pretty good but have had a couple days where I am really tired. All in all, pretty good. I have been feeling her move around and kick more and more. the kicks aren't too strong yet but they get stronger each week as she gets bigger and bigger. Matt and I have been throwing names around but nothing has stuck yet. Tomorrow morning we have an hour long ultrasound as they measure every little part of her body and make sure everything is growing as it should be. I'm excited to see her on the ultrasound again. Here is a pic from last night after a long, long work day of my growing belly.

Here is a funny picture to share. Kennedy used a pacifier for like 3 months when she was a baby and we bought a couple funny pacifiers. The other night she found one in a drawer and surprised both me and Matt. we laughed so hard!




Kennedy is becoming quite the big girl. Today I got her some "big girl" forks and cups and she loves them. She carried 3 forks all around with us this morning as we went to the grocery store, target, etc. She loves them! She uses her fork to her food and she does a good job! She also got a regular cup today and she can drink water from it all by herself with minimal spilling. You can tell that she is so proud of herself. She is growing up so fast!

3 comments:

Richard said...

She IS getting big! (And so are you...LOL).
You can tell she loves being "in control" of her little world.
HugUrselves4Me
Dad

Anonymous said...

You sound like you are loving being a mommy, I love that! You are so darling pregnant 19 weeks!! I love it! Fun to see your life!
Tiff

Cammie said...

Hi Paige! I'm so happy for you and you are a beautiful mommy.