Sunday, February 28, 2010

Peanut Butter Cups

I don't know about you, but I love chocolate and peanut butter together. I don't eat it as often as I would like but when I do eat it, I thoroughly enjoy it. I remember when I was a kid and my parents would take my sister and me to 31 Flavors for a treat. My mom and I would usually get peanut butter and chocolate ice cream and we would have a contest of who had a largest chunk of peanut better in their ice cream. As you see, my love for peanut butter and chocolate started very early.
Fast forward to today when I was getting ready to go to the store and flipping through cook books. I always flip through cookbooks before I go to the store so I can make my list of food the week. I was looking through my new vegan cookbook called The Kind Diet and I saw these peanut better cups. Now, I am not a vegan but just like to try new things. So far, everything I have made from this cookbook have been very very good and easy.

I saw the recipe for chocolate and peanut better cups and I just had to try them. I have to say, they are very easy to make and OH SOOOO GOOD! Wow, they are awesome. Again, they are vegan so no dairy in them. Even the chocolate is vegan (grain sweetened). I actually think I like the grain sweetened chocolate chips better. Here are the pics... and I am so happy that I have 12 of these cups that are all mine! YUM!


3 comments:

Megatron said...

Yum! FUnny thing is I was about to post about my peanut butter cups! =)

Richard said...

I forgot to eat mine! Save it for me!
LuvU2Much,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I think these look so good!