Christmas day was a fun and busy one. We started with making some yummy food for breakfast (pumpkin cinnamon rolls mmmmmmm) and opened all our presents. I have to say that Kennedy was a good girl Santa didn't go too overboard for her. Her favorite favorite toy is a horse that she can ride that neighs and moves. She is in love! She sat on her horse for a long time with a big smile on her face. She kept kissing it! So cute.
After we opened our presents we headed over to Cathy and Larry's house to open presents. As always, they spoiled all of us! Thank you so much Cathy and Larry! Kennedy got many cool toys and even a play kitchen. Daddy has to get it in his truck today to bring it home. After presents we came back home for nap time and then headed back over to Cathy and Larry's for the family dinner. It was a nice time!
All in all, it was a great day and again I am so very thankful for the wonderful family that I have. I love them all!

No comments:
Post a Comment