Saturday, December 12, 2009

Knott's Berry Farm

This week we went to Knott's Berry Farm with my mom, dad, Tricia and Rob and all the kids. It was a BLAST! My parents go to Knott's every year in December to celebrate their anniversary because that is where they went on their honeymoon. As a bonus firefighters and their families get in free. So, the whole family went to celebrate my parents 38th anniversary.

We drove up to Knott's in the morning to meet everyone and ended up staying all day! Matt and I were so surprised because Kennedy was perfect and she didn't even get her nap. She was having a blast with her cousins and loves Camp Snoopy and all the little kid rides. I hope we make this an annual trip because it was so much fun.
On one of the rides Kennedy had to sit on her own bench across from me with her little seat belt. I looked down at her and couldn't believe what a big girl she was! Here are a few pics from the day...




2 comments:

Bridget said...

She is so big! Your family looks great. Say hello to your parents for me.

Richard said...

Why wait 'til next year? let's do it every weekend!
I had a ton of fun with everyone!
LuvUMoreThanARollerCoaster,
Dad