Saturday, December 26, 2009

Great news!

I am so excited to share the good news. We are expecting baby #2! I am in my 8th week now. We had our first doctor appointment earlier this week and we got to see the baby for the first time. It is always so surreal to see your baby for the first time. We saw it's heart beating, it's little spine and little forming arms and legs. So cool. Everything looks great! I am due August 2nd.

This pregnancy has already been very tough on me - nothing like when I was pregnant with Kennedy. I am so, so, so tired and I have been feeling very sick. I haven't thrown up yet but I have come very close. I just always feel nauseous and sick. It even wakes me up in the middle of the night. Not fun! Matt has been a trooper and is picking up the slack by letting me take naps and taking extra care of Kennedy. Let's hope that after the 1st trimester I will start to feel normal again.

We are so so so excited and can't wait to meet our little one in August. And yes, we will be finding out what we are having probably in early March. ;-)


Here I am with our first ultrasound and looking very, very tired.

1 comment:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Congratulations! What are you talking about - you're looking great in the picture! My 1st trimester has been much harder as well . . . I broke down and asked the dr. for anti-nausea pills before Christmas (Zofran) and they have been an answer to prayer . . . maybe that will help you as well . . .hope so . . . good luck . . .only a few weeks to go we both hope! :)