Today was a mellow day of hanging around the house and going to the park. Matt and I were talking and we realized that we have not gone out to eat as a family in a long long time. We heard that Claim Jumper was kid friendly we he headed over there for lunch. It is only 2 miles from our house and they have a salad bar - what more could I ask for? We had a great lunch and Kennedy was awesome. She actually didn't want to leave when we were done. Sounds like we found our new fav place to go!
I got a new camera with my Christmas bonus so I was playing around with it today. Boy do I have a lot to learn. It was about time that I bought my own camera because I had my mom's camera for the last year. Thanks so much mom for loaning me your camera - you rock!My camera is a Nikon D5000 with 2 lenses and it also takes video. Now I just need to learn about photography. Here are a few pics from the park today.

No comments:
Post a Comment