Sunday, October 18, 2009

My New Maid

Kennedy has an obsession with the vacuum cleaner. See, we have 2 vacuums. A little one that we use on the hard wood and tile every day and a normal vacuum for the rugs. Well, Kennedy loves the big vacuum. She will open the cabinet that the vacuum lives in and will cry and wallow until we finally take the big vacuum out and use it. She then squeals in excitement and and laughs the whole time I am using it. I tell you, I have never seen a love affair quite like this.

So, I started putting Kennedy to work! She loves to help mommy in the mornings and likes to vacuum (only if it lasts 10 seconds). I took this video this morning and I think it's a pretty good glimpse of our life every morning. Maybe next I will talk the video of her having a melt down until I use the "big" vacuum.

Enjoy!


No comments: