And, I'm back! Phew! What a rough couple weeks! I am very happy to report that our fundraiser luncheon for Angels was awesome! We had the largest crowd ever and looks like we raised the most money ever too. There was probably almost 400 people there to support Angels and honor my wonderful mother-in-law Cathy. Because of her dedication to these babies, she has saved over 300 babies in 10 years. She really is an inspiration.
Sometimes I don't know how our little staff pulls off an event of this magnitude but we happen to do it every year. Thanks goodness for some board members who jump in and help. I am so very thankful for the people I have the opportunity to work with while I have been working at Angels.
On a different note, I just realized that Kennedy's molars are coming in! She got sick a few days ago with snotty nose, stuffed up and even a little fever. She seemed to be acting ok, but just cranky. Well, yesterday I started looking in her mouth and I could see that they are getting close to coming through the gums. Then last night I was playing with her and I saw something in the top corner of her mouth - 1/4 of her molar had come through! Where was I? Why didn't I notice? I had a "I'm a bad mom" moment.
Ok, I just wanted you all to know that I'm back and I will be posting more often now. ;-) Hugs!
Science Lesson
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment