Friday, October 2, 2009

Crazy busy Life right Now

Hello! Just wanted to post an update to tell you that you may not hear much from us in the next few weeks. Matt has been working hard and I have been swamped at work because the Angels 6th annual luncheon on October 15th and we are expecting the biggest crowd yet! We are hoping for 350-400 people! There is a lot of work that goes into an event like this so the next few weeks are going to be tough getting through them. I'm hoping that on October 16th we will be counting all the money we raised for Angels so we can rescue more babies.

All is well in the Moe household. Kennedy is getting so big and growing more and more every day. She is a goofball and I love her for it. The other day Paige (little Paige) gave Kennedy a princess backpack and she loves it so much. It has wheels so she can push it around the house. Tonight she wanted to bring it in the bath tub with her! She is finally getting her bottom teeth so that makes her 7th and 8th teeth (four on top and the other two are growing in on the bottom).

Ok, I'm tired and going to bed now. I hope to update soon but if not, you know why! Hugs!

No comments: