Thursday, May 7, 2009

Happy 11th Months to my Bikini Babe

Happy 11 months old Kennedy! Where did my baby go? I can not believe my baby is 11 months old and I am planning her first birthday party. She truly is a blessing in our life and I am so lucky to have her as my daughter.

Your mommy and daddy love you more then words can say, little peanut.

My mom came down today and we went to swim class. Kennedy's swim teacher, Ms. Lori, told me about another little baby that came to swim class in a bikini. I told Ms. Lori about Kennedy's bikini and she told me that she wanted to see Kennedy in it. So, today we wore our red string bikini. I am sorry but it is SO DARN CUTE!!!! Excuse the swim diaper.... she has to wear it.


Matt and I are SO EXCITED because we are leaving tomorrow for our first family vacation to Lake Havasu to visit Rob, Amy and RJ. Last time we say them, Amy had just found our she was pregnant with RJ ( he is now 15 months old). After that trip Matt and I started on trying for a baby. Two years later we finally get to meet RJ and see Rob and Amy. They just built a beautiful home so we can't wait to see it! VIVA LAKE HAVASU!!! WOOHOO!!!!

To all those moms out there... Happy Mother's Day and I hope you get a day of much deserved rest and pampering. ;-)

To the moms in our life... Patsy and Cathy... we love you so much and are so thankful you are our moms. We love you so much. Hugs!!!

No comments: