Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mama On Call

So, I have a VERY cool website for all those mamas out there!!! You have to check out www.mamasoncall.com

Most of you know that I work at Angels Foster Family Network part time and I absolutely love it. We have a pediatrician on our Board of Directors that is fantastic. She writes a column in our newsletter every month called Dr. Mommy. She is a hardworking mom of three and has been through just about everything in regards to kids. She has been instrumental to me and Matt in raising Kennedy and I often find myself asking her questions. If I have any question, she is always listens to me and answers me in an encouraging and gentle way with a twist of humor. I just love Dr. Rachel Zahn and I completely trust her.

Rachel and her long time friend, also a MFT, started the website www.mamasoncall.com to help families and mommies. She will answer any question you have regarding you kids and she always writes back very quickly. The best part... it's free! I encourage you to add www.mamasoncall.com to your favorite list and check back often - it will be a resource for you!

And, if you write Rachel, let her know I sent you and that I think she is the BEST!!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

Cool, thanks Paige.

I love websites like you've suggested. It is always nice to get answers in your own home.