Oh, having a sick baby sucks. Kennedy has her second cold of her life and it's a good one. She has a runny nose, watery eyes, slight cough, raspy voice and just plain old yucky. It started yesterday morning when she woke up and it got worse today. She is a trooper though. She lets me use the bulb syringe to suck the snot out of her nose - I know that sucks. And she has her moments of feeling good and wanting to play and then out of nowhere she starts to cry. Oh, it breaks my heart to see her sick. I will tell you though.... having a sick baby certainly throws your day for a loop! Matt had her yesterday while I was at work and he got called for overtime this morning for 24 hours so I was flying solo today. Kennedy just wanted me to hold her all day so I didn't even get a shower today and I didn't get a chance to brush my teeth and wash my face until noon. On top of it, she would not nap today so I didn't get a break. I'm not complaining... I am so glad I am here to take care of Kennedy... its just hard! My left arm is tired from holding Kennedy most of the day.
To change the subject... I would like to congratulate Bob and Julie Judd for finding out they are pregnant!!! Julie is my step sister-in-law (she is Matt's stepdad, Larry's daughter). I am so happy for them because it was not an easy road. They eventually tried invitro and they found out today that it worked. They implanted two eegs so we will find out on the 28th if she is having twins or not. Congrats Bob and Julie, I am thrilled for you and now the fun begins!!! I can't wait to meet your baby/babies in December!
Gotta go.... I;m exhausted and dinner is almost out of the oven. Until next time...
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment