Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Celebration

Yesterday was such a nice Easter! We went up to Fallbrook to spend the day with my family. It was nice because Cathy and Larry joined us along with Meghan and Greg. It was a beautiful day in Fallbrook and it was nice to be outside in the warm weather! Kennedy had a blast playing with all of her cousins - they were so good to her. Of course we had an Easter egg hunt! Kennedy really got into it and was crawling to the eggs, picking them up and putting them in her basket. Mommy and daddy now get to eat the candy. I LOVE cadbury eggs so I am excited that there were a few in there! ;-) It was a fun day and I loved spending the day with all my family.

Here are a few pics of Kennedy in her beautiful dress my mom made her... and my mom made her hair bow too. She looked so darn cute... if I say so myself!

3 comments:

Tami and Jamey said...

How cute!!! I love the Dress!!!

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Well we have to agree! She's BEAUTIFUL! :)

The Abeyta Family said...

Your mom is amazing. That dress is so adorable on Kennedy!