Matt took Kennedy to the doctor yesterday. We were worried that the cold moved in to her chest because she didn't sound good. Turns out she has a double ear infection. Poor thing! Apparently one ear is pretty bad but the other looks like it just started with the infection. She is now on antibiotics and it seems like she is feeling a little better. She is still full of snot and coughing some but she sounds and acts better. She certainly is a trooper!
Have I mentioned how much I hate snot? It's just gross! Especially when Kennedy rubs her nose, pushing the snot out an then she smears it across her face. Lovely. I had to clean up her eyebrows this morning because they were matted and stuck to her skin with snot. Gross, right? It was so funny... last night during dinner, she blew the biggest snot bubble out of her right nostril and she was looking back and forth at it and then at me. I could read her mind, "mommy, what the heck is that thing at the end of my nose!" She then proceeded to pop it by rubbing it all over her face. Again, lovely.
So, I have a question. When was the last time any of you looked under your furniture? If you don't have animals then this doesn't pertain to you. I made the mistake of looking under our wood hutch in the kitchen this morning and I about threw up! Keep in mind, we have 2 big dogs and our house has no carpet so unswept dog hair likes to crawl under furniture and set up camp. Apparently dog hair and dust has been collecting for a while because it was so gross. Of course I moved the furniture and cleaned it seriously thinking, "when was the last time most people looked under their furniture?" I then looked under our couch. Again, almost threw up. Needless to say I did some spring cleaning this morning. I encourage all of you to look under your furniture and see what might be lurking for you. Be prepared and be careful.
Until next time.....
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment