Wednesday, April 22, 2009

New Helmet

So many people gave us crap about not putting a helmet on Kennedy while she was in the bike seat that we finally got her a helmet. Her little head is so dang small but thank goodness we found one. It's a cute pink one with white bunnies on it. It looks so huge on her! We have been enjoying our afternoon cruises around our neighborhood and Kennedy LOVES it. She sits there and doens't make a peep. She usually has a smile on her face while we ride.

You know, I understand people wanting to put a helmet on her but I also think it's a little ridiculous. Every one of us reading this blog never wore a helmet and we made it OK! Plus, we are just cruising on our quiet streets. But, I know that it is better to be safe then sorry and it doesn't hurt anyone to put a helmet on her so we finally gave in.


Kennedy is feeling much better and she is back to her old self - yeah! She is still on antibiotics for a few more days but we are so happy to have our happy healthy baby back.
Kennedy's new thing is waking up at 5:30 in the morning and not going back to sleep. I can't complain too much because she goes to bed at 7:30 pm and sleeps until 5:30 am straight, but still, 5:30 is EARLY! I haven't gotten up at that hour since I was working full time at Office Pavilion when I was barely pregnant! I try to get her back to sleep but she is awake for the day. At least I get some good snuggle time on the couch with her in those early morning hours.
We are sure happy it cooled off here... a few days ago it was 103! Crazy for April! We actually had to use our heater and out ac in the same week. All I have to say is, thank god we have ac.
I would like to wish Tasha a happy birthday (2 days ago)! We miss you so much and hope you are doing well in Australia! And I would like to wish Felicia a happy birthday today. I sure miss you and can't wait for your bachelorette party!!!
Hope everyone is doing well! Hugs!

3 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

Glad Ms.K is feeling better! :)

Cyndee DAgostini said...

Dude, she even looks adorable in a helmet! ;)

Malary said...

Kennedy loves that bike! She is so cute. I need a basket for my bike to put Chainsaw in! Ha-Ha!
Love you,
Audrey