Hello friends and family! Sorry it has been a while since I posted. I have been slacking... my excuse is I'm too tired at night after Kennedy goes to bed. Since she was waking up at 5:30 every morning, we started putting her down later so she goes to bed at 8:00. The good news is she is sleeping till 6:00 or so.
It's been a busy week! We had some broken sprinklers last week and Matt had to fix 5 sprinkler heads and then a broken sprinkler pipe under the ground. He is becoming quite the pro at fixing water problems. I don't know what the heck is going on.
Yesterday was a nice family day. We took our bikes and rode all around Mission Bay and the boardwalk in PB. Kennedy was the happiest baby in the world! She just sat there smiling blowing raspberries at strangers and enjoyed the ride. She would sit in that seat all day long if she could!
Well, I hope you all are doing well. It's late and I'm tired. Until next time....
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment