Monday, February 9, 2009

Snowman in our yard!

About a year ago, Matt and I came home in the evening to find a snowman on our front lawn. We couldn't believe our eyes and we had no idea where it came from! Come to find out, our neighbor across the street took his girls to the snow and they brought a truck load back with them. Since their front yard is fenced and our yard is open and on the corner, they decided to build a snowman on our yard. Well they did it again this year except this time they invited us to help! It was very cold out and it had been raining off and on all day long.

I dressed Kennedy in a warm snow outfit and we went out on the lawn for her first snow. There was a bunch of kids and it was a blast. Unfortunately he didn't last long because it rained most of the night and day today. Here are a few pics...


1 comment:

Malary said...

That is so awesome! I love the pictures Paige! I can tell you are having lots of fun with that camera! Love ya!

Mal
http://greenwoodranch.blogspot.com