Today Kennedy is 8 months old. She is really becoming her own person and is so much fun. I know I say that a lot on the blog, but she really is. When you play with her she plays back. When you do something silly or funny, she laughs. She likes to play games with you and has become quite the independent little girl. When we put her in the high-chair for meal time, she gets antsy. Matt and I have figured out that she gets mostly antsy and throws a little fit when we are trying to feed her. If we give her finger foods so she can feed herself, she is great and will sit there and eat, eat, and eat. I have been creative trying to make her meals things that she can eat herself. Today she ate tofu for the first time and loved it. She really is a good eater and will mostly eat what we give her. I have been making a lot of homemade wheat bread and she loves it!!
I also have been giving her free reign of the house to crawl around and explore. It's cute because she thinks she is such a hot shot going from room to room. She will stop, sit and look back at me and then turn around a go! Today I placed her on the rug in the living room so I could sweep. It was more difficult then I thought because she was chasing the broom and wanted to get in my pile of dirt. I had to sweep fast so she couldn't catch up!
And lastly, today she pulled herself up to a standing position all by herself for the first time. I was sitting in a chair in her room and she was at my feet. She was balancing up on her knees (she has been that A LOT lately) and she reached for the chair and up she went to a standing position! I am so proud of her. Guess it's time to baby proof the house now huh!!
Have a great weekend and happy 8 month birthday Kennedy!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
Happy Birthday Kennedy!! You go girl! :)
Post a Comment