
Yesterday Kennedy pulled herself up to a stand about 6 times! She was in her pack and play in the morning while I made my morning tea and I looked over and she was standing in the pack and play holding on to the side! And again, when I went to go get from her afternoon nap she was standing in her crib! That was the first time she did that. Looks like daddy will be lowering her mattress today!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
Those photos are so awesome. I'm so happy you have a friend so close by. It helps so much to know you have someone nearby. When Soren was born my neighbor had a baby the week before and it was such a support for me. We're still friends and I love keeping up on what she and her little girl are doing.
And by the way, I can't remember if I commented on the post but that bath time blow up duck is totally awesome.
Post a Comment