Last night Matt and I had a night out on the town. It was so much fun. Paige, Joe, Audrey and Dave all drove down from Orange County to go see a band play in Mission Beach. Me, Matt, Meghan and Greg met up with Paige and her group for drinks in Mission Valley. It was nice to get dressed up and actually do my make-up. ;-) Matt and I didn't want to go to the concert (it started too late and we didn't want to be out that late). So, after drinks Matt, me, Greg and Meghan stopped for one last drink at a new restaurant in La Mesa. All in all, it was so much fun. Matt and I haven't been out like that in forever so it was nice to see that there is life after dark. Thank you SO MUCH Cathy and Larry for staying at our house while we were out. We really appreciate you giving up your Saturday night to come sit at our house.
Here I am with my girls... Aren't they beautiful?!?

2 comments:
Kennedy is so adorable!! I can’t believe she is walking!!
Congratulations Kennedy - watch out MaMa! :)
Post a Comment