All in all, we are doing well. Kennedy still her her runny nose but she seems to be feeling just fine. I can't wait for the snot to go away - it's a terrible thing. This morning I went to get her from her morning nap and apparently she was playing in her snot because it was alllll over her! It was in her hair, streaked across her face and even embedded in her eyebrows! Nothing a baby wipe couldn't clean up! Haha.
I would feel comfortable in saying that Kennedy is crawling...scooting. She is up on all fours, reaches and even moves her knees and eventually gets where she wants to go. Some of it on her belly and most of it on her hands and knees. Matt and I have realized that we are in trouble. Kennedy doesn't sit idol - never. She is always on the go, on the lookout for her next adventure or figuring out what she is going to do next. I'm serious.... Matt and I are in trouble! But, she is still the best baby and we ate so in love with her.
Here are a few pics from yesterday...

No comments:
Post a Comment