Merry Christmas!! I hope everyone had a great day with family and friends. We had a great Christmas and Kennedy had a very good first Christmas. Having a kid makes Christmas so much more fun. Our celebration started on Christmas eve when we went over to Cathy and Larry's house for dinner and then we opened our presents. It was such a great dinner. Uncle Luke came in from DC and then later that night Uncle Justin flew in from Seattle. It really was nice to be together and spend Kennedy's first Christmas Eve together. Kennedy got some great gifts - toys, clothes, etc. Cathy and Larry were so generous. Thank you Cathy and Larry for all you do for us - we love you so much!
Christmas day Matt, Kennedy and I spent the morning together just lounging in our pajamas. We made a big ole breakfast and then opened presents. Kennedy did great with opening all her gifts, she just wanted to eat the paper of course! On Christmas night we had Cathy, Larry, Luke, Justin, my mom and dad and Matt's dad over for dinner. We made a turkey and a ham! It was so yummy and it really was a special evening with family all together. I haven't spent a Christmas with my parents in a while so thank you mom and dad for driving down in the rain to spend the day with us. The reason we had such a great Christmas was family. Matt and I are so lucky to have such a loving and close family and it really means a lot to us that we get to spend time together. Now that I'm older, I cherish the time with family so much more.
Here are a few pics from Christmas Eve and Christmas Day...
Peanut and Grammy Cathy
Christmas with Uncle Luke - he's the smart one of the family and we hope Kennedy takes after him!
Christmas Eve at Grammy Cathy and Papa Larry's house
The best part of opening presents is eating them!
This is a funny hat that grammy and papa bought.... so funny!
My mom with Matt and K on Christmas Day
My mom and dad bought Kennedy this chair. It is so cute and Kennedy loves it.
Reading her fav book in her new chair!

1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I think the pjs match the chair too!! Way cute! :)
Love the crazy hair hat pic too!
Post a Comment