Happy New Year!!! Can you believe it's 2009 already? Seems like just last year we were going through Y2K. So funny. Matt, Kennedy and I had a mellow New Years. First we had a date day. We took peanut over to grandma Cathy and Papa Larry's house and we went to lunch and a movie. It was nice to spend the time together. We say Marley and Me... such a good movie but bring your kleenex! I cried the last 30 minutes of the movie.
For dinner we did what we do every year... we cooked a nice dinner at home. Nothing special for Kennedy - she was in bed by 6:30. Matt and I made steaks and had a few drinks while we watch the crazy guys on ESPN do stunts in Vegas. One guy did a back flip in a truck (yes, the actual truck did a back flip) and the other guy rode his dirt bike up a ramp and landed 10 stories up and then had to jump down 10 stories to a ramp (it was at Cesar's Palace). It was crazy but they both made it. We were in bed by 10. My kind of New Years!
Well, that's all for now. I am going to go play with Kennedy....
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment