Sunday, December 21, 2008

Who knew prunes were so yummy?

Hello, hello family and friends! I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sure you guys are getting ready for the holidays just like we are! Matt and I got our shopping done early so it's nice to be able to not worry about that. We sure are looking forward to Christmas with Kennedy this year. We didn't go crazy for her on gifts. She's so young, she doesn't know. We bought her some gifts but nothing crazy. We will leave that up to the Grandmas and Grandpas of the family. ;-)

Kennedy is such a good eater. She pretty much eats what I put in front of her! She really loves peas and carrots. She eats butternut squash, zucchini, sweet potatoes, etc! I'm so proud of her. Well, she's been a little stopped up lately so we have introduced prunes. She loves them but they are soooooo dang messy! I have a hard time feeding her because it stresses me out that she gets so messy. I guess I'm a neat freak then. It's hard for me to just let her have food all over her hands, neck and face but I let her do it anyways. I just remind myself that it will wash off! Now we takes baths every night. Here are the prune pics...


If I don't post until after Christmas, I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas!! Be safe!!!!

No comments: