Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving - Fire Station Style

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you all had a wonderful day filled with family, friends and lots of food! Matt had to work today so we went to his fire station for Thanksgiving. It was great! We did it pot-luck style so I brought yams and stuffing, Matt cooked the turkey and other families brought pies, rolls, hams, etc. We had a ton of food and it was all very good. There was probably over 20 people there! Matt's station is right on the beach in Pacific Beach so after dinner we went for a nice walk along the beach. Kennedy got her pictures taken with daddy at the station....


1 comment:

Buzyna Family said...

That picutre of K with her little buns showing is totally cute. Look how happy she is. Adorable!

Good to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving. The beach picture is insane!

I've been slacking on my posts. I need to get busy with it!