The solid food is going well with Kennedy. She has graduated from rice cereal to carrots, sweet potatoes and peas. I felt bad giving her peas because I hate them, but hey, she's gotta try them sooner or later. I have been making her food and freezing it ice cube trays. It's so easy to do and cheaper. Plus, she isn't eating much at all so it really doesn't take much to make her food. She makes me laugh when I feed her though. It never fails, as soon as I give her a big spoonful she blows a big old raspberry. It is starting to get frustrating because the food ends up going all over the place - in her hair, on me, in my hair, etc. I hope she passes this phase quickly!
Tonight Matt, Kennedy and I went to Balboa Park for a Christmas celebration. They light up the park with christmas lights and have food, music, etc. It's a lot of fun and free! Kennedy usually puts herself to sleep at 5:30 (yes, you read it correctly, 5:30 pm is her bed time) but tonight we took her out and she stayed awake until 6:30! She loved being out about seeing all the people and Christmas stuff. She doesn't go out at night so it was a whole new world for her.
And lastly I'm going to leave you with a funny picture..... when we bought our Christmas tree, there was a petting zoo and this creature was in it. This thing scared me! I can't imagine being a kid and going near it!!! It's called an Alpaca or something like that.... it's just ugly.

1 comment:
How fun to have your hubby home with you...That last photo is hilarious!
Post a Comment