I would like to congratulate my great aunt and uncle (AKA Auntie and Uncle Duck) for celebrating their 60th wedding anniversary. We went to their "renewing of the vows" ceremony yesterday and it was very nice. It was a great time and I enjoyed seeing family that I haven't seen in a while. Can you imagine being married for 60 years? They were so cute! I wish I knew what their secret is. Here are a few family pictures...
Auntie and Uncle Duck - Don't they look great?!?
My mom and dad
The Moe Family

1 comment:
That is so neat!! You have such a great family and you're right about Tricia and her husband not looking like they could have 6 kids.
Right now I'm learning that 2 children can be tough at times (not getting very much sleep, etc.)--Tricia is awesome! I think about Bridget too. . . she never complained.
Post a Comment