Friday, October 17, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

Yesterday we went to Bates Nut Farm in Valley Center to the Pumpkin Patch. I hadn't been to Bates Nut Farm (as my dad always called it Nates Butt Farm) if years. We used to go there all the time when I was a kid. My grandma would take us or my Aunt would take us and we would play and have a great time. For those of you who have never been there, it's a nice place to bring lunch, feed some animals and relax. Anyways, yesterday it was Matt and Kenney's first time going to Bates Nut Farm. Thanks for meeting us there mom! Here are a few pictures from our day... by the way it was around 90 degrees out - hot!


2 comments:

USAIDAddress Unknown said...

SO fun . . . wish we had something like that here in Havasu!

Buzyna Family said...

So funny, my mom lives in Valley center and she wanted to go there last weekend, but we didn't end up going.
Have you ever been to Oma's pumkin patch in Lakeside. I went last year with Alexander and it was a lot of fun.
Cute pictures. I hope you guys are well.