We think we have the dislike for the car figured out. You know how I told you that she would cry all the time in the car... so I got a mirror. That didn't seem to work so we got a mirror that lights up and plays music. It plays lame songs... the kind of music that gets stuck in your head, just like It's a Small World. I can hear the songs now... Count your eyes and count your nose, count your fingers count your toes. Ugh!! So, anyway, we took the mirror down so there is nothing. That seemed to do the trick! She didn't want anything! I guess it was blocking her view and now she can look around and notice everything around her. Ever since we took the mirror down, no crying. Phew!
Science Lesson
13 years ago

2 comments:
Those photos are so lovely and precious!
Wow - absolutely beautiful pictures! Her eyes are gorgeous!
Post a Comment