What a fun filled weekend! Saturday we went over to Felicia's house for Tasha's going away party. Tasha and I worked together while I worked at Office Pavilion and she has decided to move back to Australia. Tasha has become a good friend and she would house sit for us if we ever went out of town. Maverick and Roscoe love Tasha too because she always took such great care of them. We are sad to see you go Tasha, but we are happy you will be close to your family again. Love you Tasha!! And Felicia, you were a trooper hosting a party of 40+ at your house. Thank you for doing that! It was great to see everyone.
Yesterday Matt, Kennedy and I met up with Steve, Michele and Ben at the La Mesa Oktoberfest. It was fun walking around looking at all the junk for sale. After a cold rainy night it turned out to be a beautiful warm day.
After Oktoberfest, Matt and I dropped Kennedy off at Grandma and Papa's house and we went to an early dinner at Benihana. We had such a great dinner. We just talked and laughed and ate a ton of food. I love Benihaha. It was very nice to spend time with Matt, just us.
Here are a couple pics from Oktoberfest...

No comments:
Post a Comment