Tomorrow, Oct 7th, Kennedy turns 4 months old! I can't believe it! We had a doctor appointment today and it went well. The doctor is very happy with Kennedy's developments. She weighs 13 lbs, 5 oz and she is 25 inches long. That puts her in the 80th percentile for height and 46th percentile for weight and her head (a little peanut head) is around the 25th percentile. We know she has a small head, both Matt and I have small heads. Matt and I feel better now because we thought she was little and maybe not gaining enough weight. As long as the doctor is happy, we are happy. Kennedy did get more shots today so that is always hard. Poor thing. She was fussy so we gave her Tylenol and that seemed to do the trick. We just stayed home and took it easy today. Kennedy's isn't ready for solid foods yet... I want to try and wait until at least 6 months. She seems perfectly happy nursing so we will keep it that way.
That's all for now... hope you all are doing well! ;-)
Science Lesson
13 years ago

1 comment:
Yes - we agree with your thoughts on solids. We started at 5 months and all is well! :)
Post a Comment