Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Just some silly pics

Hi everyone! Gosh, I feel like I don't have much to report lately. Life is good! Just staying very busy working part time, taking care of Kennedy and all the normal stuff in between. Kennedy is really growing and she seems to be doing new things every day. She has become quite the thumb sucker and knows where to find her thumb any time. Her hand coordination has really grown over the last week. She not only reaches for things, but she grabs them and pulls everything to her mouth. I can leave her in her crib to play and she will grab her toys and actually hold on to them and throw them around. It's pretty cool to watch!

The other night I had a laugh... every night when we put Kennedy to sleep we turn on this little lamb stuffed animal that plays sounds. It's basically a small stuffed animal that has a speaker in the belly and 4 buttons on the side for the different sounds. Every night we put her to sleep, we put it on the rain sounds. Well, the other night I put her down to bed and I could hear her talking and playing (with the rain sound in the background). All of a sudden I noticed that the sounds changed from rain to whales. I walked in to check her and she was holding the lamb up to her mouth (it's covering her whole face) and she was just sucking on it. When she grabbed it, she hit one of the buttons and changed the sound. As soon as she saw me, she gave me a big gummy smile. It melted my heart! It was soooooo darn cute and I just laughed so hard. Even this morning, around 6:30, she was just starting to wake up, I heard her but just kept my eyes closed for a couple more minutes. Well all of a sudden I heard the whale noises... she woke up, grabbed her lamb and started eating it again! I looked over the edge of my bed in to her pack and play and she gave me a big old gummy smile. SOOOOO cute!
We were playing the other day and I took a couple pics with her favorite toy - Mr. Birdie. It has always been her favorite.


And Kennedy in her Bumbo chair - she loves her Bumbo chair!



That's all for now. Hope you all are doing well!!! ;-)

No comments: