Sunday, September 14, 2008

PS I love you

Has anyone seen that movie PS, I Love You with Hillary Swank? Holy mackerel! It has to be one of the saddest and most depressing movies I have ever seen. But the funny thing is, I liked it! Matt and I rented it last night on our fun and exciting Saturday night. I didn't know I would be in tears the whole movie! If you haven't seen it yet, it's not a bad movie, just really sad. Have your Kleenex handy! It's one of those movies that makes you think. Since the movie is about her husband dying, it makes you have "that" conversation with your spouse or loved one. So after being in tears most of the movie, Matt and I then talked about what we would do if something happened to the other person. I know, I know, but you can't help it after watching a movie like this!!

Also, my little girl is growing up! Tonight is the first night we haven't swaddled her when we put her to sleep. Usually we wrap her up tight in a swaddle but lately she has been like Houdini and some how been able to get her arms out. It's really kind of cute. I checked on her last night and one arm was totally out and the other hand was peaking out the side. That was her way of telling me that she was old enough to handle sleeping like a big girl. I emailed Dr. Mommy (a pediatrician on the Angels board) and asked her advice. She agreed that yes Kennedy was growing up and ready to not be swaddled anymore. I thought it would be tough for her to fall asleep but she went right to sleep tonight! I think it is because now if her pacifier falls out of her mouth she has her hand to suck on. Before if her pacifier fell out she would cry because she couldn't do anything about it. We will see how it goes after her early morning feeding and see if she can fall asleep again. I will keep you posted!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Until next time...

1 comment:

Tami and Jamey said...

I cried threw the whole movie!!
It should have been sold with a box of kleenex