Remember a couple weeks back I mentioned that daddy bought a few onesies for Kennedy? Well, they finally arrived. They are pretty funny. Here you go...
Kennedy is getting so big. She is really starting to use her hands and grab things. She isn't a pro at it yet, but she is figuring it out. It's pretty cool to see her little brain working when she wants to eat her toy and she is trying to figure out how to get it to her mouth. Most of the time she is successful!
Also, I was getting ready for work the other morning and Kennedy was in bed with daddy. Daddy said that she rolled over! Now, I am not surprised because she has been very close at rolling over. I guess she was on the mattress a little bit away from daddy and the slight slope in the mattress helped. So, we will call this a half roll over because she had the help of the slope. But, I have no doubt that she will be rolling over on flat ground very soon!
Hope you all are doing well and until next time....
Hope you all are doing well and until next time....

2 comments:
So funny!
Those are awesome!!!
Post a Comment