Matt' s dad and friend Mike have helped teach Matt how to tile and I have to say, I'm so proud of him! He is doing a great job and the bathroom is going to be beautiful. He is going to be a tile pro after this bathroom. Good thing because we have another bathroom that needs to be updated....
Here are some before pictures of the lovely, tiny OLD white bathroom:
Demolition time!!!....
And now, we are putting it all back together - we rearranged the bathroom so the shower is bigger, we moved the toilet and the vanity is going to be about half the size it was before. The red is a sealer for the shower - not paint.
The shower floor....
Matt laying tile in the shower.....
I can't wait until it's done! It may still be a couple months, but hey, that's the fun part of home improvement job that you do yourself!

No comments:
Post a Comment