Matt and I went to our doctor appointment today and everything looks good! The doctor did an ultrasound and Kennedy is in position and ready for her entrance to this world. Her is head down and very low in my pelvis, which explains all the pelvic pressure I have been feeling! When the doctor checked me she said that I am about 50% effaced, my cervix is very soft and ready and I am dilated maybe 1/2 cm - 1 cm. Woohoo! That means things are happening as they should!
For those of you thinking, "English, please" all that means is my cervix is thinning the way it should, Kennedy is low in my pelvis and is a great position for labor. The doctor said I probably have another week to go but it's tough to try and predict. All I care is, it's just around the corner!
Last night I had more contractions then I ever have and they felt like bad menstrual cramps. They lasted on and off for a couple hours. That just means it's getting closer!
Today was my last official day at work. I am sad because I love working at Angels so much. I will still do a few projects from home but I am going to take this time to relax, do a few things around the house and get ready for Kennedy.
Hope you have a great weekend and I will talk to you all soon!
XO - Paige
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment