Today Kennedy had her 2 week check-up (even thought she is now a whopping 16 days old). I am proud to say that my little girl now weighs 8 pounds 4 ounces! She is gaining weight and the doctor was very happy with Kennedy. All in all, it was a great appointment.... until they wanted to give her her first shot. I wasn't prepared for that! Well, i finally heard my little girl cry... and a good cry. Of course it made me cry! It was so sad to see her react that way and I couldn't explain to her what it was. Anyways, she recovered very well and has been mellow all day. Good news - the doctor said she didn't hear the heart murmur at all today! We have an appointment with the cardiologist on Wednesday so let's just hope that they don't find the murmur either.
Today Matt went back to work so it's just me an Kennedy at home. I was happy that I was able to get myself and Kennedy together and be at our appointment on time! It was a juggling act this morning but we got it done. I was trying to do my mascara with one hand and Kennedy in the other. I think I learned the true meaning on multi tasking today.
I hope you are all doing well and I will post some more pictures soon.
;-)
Paige
Science Lesson
13 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment