I hope I don't offend or gross any of you out with this story....
This morning I was nursing Kennedy when all of a sudden she seemed distracted and started grunting and wiggling a bunch. She practically wiggled out of my arms! Well, then I looked down and there was a huge diaper blow out!! Poop shot out and then bubbled out of the side of her diaper and landed on the burp cloth on my lap and it was running down her leg. I have never seen so much poop! Matt and I laughed so hard and of course took pictures. When we got to her changing table, trying not to spill poop along the way, we decided that we needed to cut the onesie off her. There was too much poop to try and get it over her head. So, we broke out the scissors and had to cut the onesie off!! Thankfully it was just a plain white onesie and not one of her cute ones. So, here are the pictures. Enjoy!

2 comments:
What have you been eating that gave my niece the runs?! You'd better watch out, girl, 'cause I'll be there in just a little over a week! ROFL
What a hoot! Welcome to the wonderful world of babies!!! lol
The 1st of many what we call "explosions!" The wonderful world of breastfed babies! Enjoy!
Post a Comment