Hello!! It's been a few days since I made an update and I just thought I would say hello! I reached the 36 week mark last Thursday so that means I have 4 weeks left! But, Kennedy really could arrive at anytime. I have been doing some "getting ready" the last few days so I can make sure I'm prepared. I got a few things today to pack my hospital bag so once I put all that together, I guess I'm ready! All of her clothes are washed and put away, diapers and changing pad are out and ready! Today I tackled putting the car seat base in my car. I think I did it right. I'm going to have my sister, a pro at car seats, take a look at it this week to give me the thumbs up.
Sorry, I don't have any pictures to include in this post. Matt has been working so much lately I have barely seen him - that also means there's no one to take my picture! Hopefully in the next day or two I'll get a belly picture because I certainly have gotten bigger.
Did I mention that it's soooo hot today? Jeez! It's May but feels like August outside. I went out today and got a wonderful pedicure with my mother-in-law Cathy (thanks for the pedicure Cathy!!!) and it was 98 when I got home. Pretty darn hot especially since we don't have air conditioning. We do have a stand alone room air conditioner so thankfully Matt hooked it up yesterday morning. It is much better then nothing!
I have some very exciting news to share.... New Kids On The Block are reuniting and are going on tour!! Can you believe it?!? They also have a new cd coming out. For those of you who knew me back in the day, well you know what I freak I was about NKOTB in Junior High School. I can't let them come to San Diego and not go see them, right? Looks like I better find out when tickets go on sale for their concert in San Diego in November. I know there are a few others out there are secretly wanting to go see them in concert too. It's OK, just admit it. Hehe! And yes, I downloaded some New Kids today on Itunes and I'm rocking out to a little "Hanging Tough" right now!
I would also like to say Happy Birthday to my dad who turned 59 yesterday. I love you dad and I hope you had a wonderful birthday!
Here is an older picture of my and my dad.
Here is one of my favorite pictures of me and my dad

Well, that's all for now. I hope you are all doing well and I will keep you updated if anything changes and if Kennedy decides to come early.
Until next time....

No comments:
Post a Comment