Monday, May 12, 2008

Back from Napa Valley, CA Safely

Hello friends and family! Matt and I made it back safely from Napa, CA for Bob and Julie's wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and I am so glad we were able to be there to witness it. For those of you who don't know, Julie is my step-sister-in-law. I wish Bob and Julie all the happiness and love that a marriage will bring to your life. I am so happy for you both.

It really was a special trip because both of Matt's brothers were able to come - one from Washington DC and one from Seattle - so it was fun to visit with them and get to spend time with them.

Here are a few pics from the wedding...

Matt and his two brothers, Justin on the left and Luke in the middle

The Newlyweds - Bob and Julie

Me and Cathy, Matt's mom

Me and Larry (Matt's Step Father). He is the Father of the Bride - so handsome in his tux!

Cathy and Matt's older brother, Justin

When we were traveling back home yesterday, people kept wishing me a Happy Mother's Day and it was bizarre to hear them saying it to me! It didn't really dawn on me that I deserved to have someone wish me a Happy Mother's Day. Matt was tthe best husband and got a nice card and flowers. It really was a surprise and I appreciated it.

Thanks to Tasha for taking such good care of Maverick and Roscoe while you stayed at our house. You always take great care of them and they love it when Aunt Tasha comes to stay with them. ;-)

And last but not least, I would like to wish Matt a Happy 2nd Anniversary today! I can't believe we have been married 2 years already. Time has gone by so fast. This truly has been the best 2 years of my life and I am so lucky to have you as my husband. Thank you for all you do for me, I love you so much.

Matt's working today so we plan on celebrating at a nice dinner tomorrow night.

Until next time.... hope you enjoyed the show!

1 comment:

Bridget said...

I love weddings and you look great!