Monday, May 5, 2008

My Shower

Kennedy's first piggy bank... well "fish" piggy bank from Grandma Cathy

Paige and Paige

Felicia, Tasha, Paige (and Kennedy)


Bonnet and shoes from my mom


Cookies and M&Ms - the M7Ms have her name.... Kennedy Moe on them. So cute!



Hello, hello!! Sorry it's been almost a week since I posted a blog, I have been so busy lately!

Last Saturday, Cathy (my wonderful mother-in-law) threw me a shower at her house and we had a great time. It was a perfect sunny San Diego day! Thank you Cathy for such a fun shower and I appreciate all your hard work. You are the best mother-in-law that I could have ever asked for and I am so lucky to have you in my life. I appreciate all you do for me and Matt (and Kennedy). And thanks for not having games at the shower and for serving margaritas for my friends. ;-) And Larry (my father-in-law), thank you for putting up with a household of women and for being the bartender. I love you both so very much.

I got some great stuff at my shower! I am not a fan of being the center of attention like that so thank you to my freinds and family for making it fun. It's always great to see my friends and I appreciate all of you. Meghan, Paige, Tasha, Felicia, Stephane, Michelle, Erin, Julie - I am so thankful to have you in my life during this very special time.

Thank you to my mom, who made me the most beautiful baby bonnets and matching shoes. Those are absolutely beautiful and something that I will keep and give to Kennedy one day. Those were a very special gift and thank you for being so awesome. I love you!! You could get rich from your talents!! thanks Malary (my 13 year old niece) for being the photographer. You are a special girl and I love you very much.
I better get going, Matt and I are going to watch a movie. I hope you are all doing well and I will update you after my doctor appt on Wednesday. I'm almost 35 weeks along!!
XO

No comments: