Monday, April 28, 2008

Beautiful Weekend!

Hello!! Wow, what a beautiful weekend! For those of you who don't live here in San Diego, it was warm and beautiful. It got up to 99 at our house yesterday!

On Saturday, Matt and I went up to San Clemente to Mike and Vanessa's wedding and it was a beautiful day for a wedding on the beach. We were happy to see them get married - great wedding. Congrats to Mike and Vanessa!! It was also nice to see a bunch of friends I haven't seen in a while from when I lived up there.

On Sunday Matt took the day off because he has been working so much. It was nice to have him home all day! We cleaned out the garage and did a bunch of stuff around the house. It was hot so I had to take it kinda easy. Being pregnant and hot isn't a good mix. We decided to head over to the beach for dinner and a nice evening stroll on the Pacific Beach boardwalk. It was a very nice evening. I got to see Matt's new station (Station 21) on the beach and meet a few of the guys he works with now. I can see why he would want to work at that station - it's on the beach and in the heart of Pacific Beach!

And, thanks to my mom and dad for buying us our car seat and stroller attachment. Matt and I very much appreciate you getting that for us. We set it up and it's awesome. I can't believe I'm going to have a baby in that car seat!!

And last, but not least, Matt and i skipped out birthing class tonight. Yup, we both really just didn't want to go. So, looks like we are birthing class drop outs. I hope that doesn't mean we are going to be bad parents! ;-)

And to leave you... a few pictures from the weekend. Hope you all are doing well!




No comments: