Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Moe's Fence Company

I just have to brag a little bit about my husband - I am so proud of him! Last weekend he decided he wanted to extend our fence around the side of the house and put up a new fence. So, he went to Home Depot and got all the stuff and started on it. He did such a great job - it looks like a professional job! When I came home today, he was even making a new gate. The fence looks awesome and it extends our side yard about 8 feet and gives us more privacy becasue it is about 2 feet taller. Who knew Matt Moe is so talented!! Here are a few pics of him working away this afternoon...
The old fence on the left is about to come down! Yeah!

Of course Maverick and Roscoe just had to be right there to help

We had a doctor appointment today and everything looks good! I will be 35 weeks tomorrow with 5 weeks to go. I have gained a total of about 14-15 pounds and measuring normal. The doctor felt around my belly today and she think Kennedy is about 5 pounds now. She is getting big! Matt and I were planning to go to Napa Valley this weekend for a wedding and the doctor gave me the OK so we are excited. Matt's step dad's daughter (my step sister-in-law - Julie) is getting married. I am so happy that we will be there to share Julie and Bob's special day. Too bad I can't drink any wine! I might just have to buy a bottle and save it for after the baby.

I'll update all of you tomorrow with some pictures and stuff. It's been a good week or so since I posted a belly picture and at this point, it grows bigger and bigger every day!

Hope all of you are doing well!!

XO - Paige

No comments: