Look - no stretch marks - yet!!! I think that cocoa butter is working!
Here is what Kennedy is up to this week...
Your baby weighs nearly 5.5 pounds and will continue to gain about half a pound per week until you deliver. She stretches out to 18.5 inches and stem cells in the bone marrow continue to produce red blood cells, white blood cells, and platelets to maintain a healthy immune system, but there is not really any development remaining for arms, legs, brain or organs. Your baby will simply continue to add that adorable baby fat as it readies for its big debut.
Your baby doesn't have much room to maneuver! Her kidneys are fully developed now, and her liver can process some waste products. Most of her basic physical development is now complete she’ll spend the next few weeks putting on weight.
Matt and I are off to Napa tomorrow for bob and Julie's wedding so I hope all of you have a great weekend and I will post more pictures when we get back. Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there!
XO - Paige

No comments:
Post a Comment